Friday, August 21, 2009

A little Vacay

A few weeks ago, we were treated to a weekend away at this little place outside San Antonio,


thanks to this lovely couple. :)


We enjoyed quite a bit of this:


and floated the mighty Rattlesnake River




while possibly enjoying one of these




After a long day by the pool on Saturday, we went into San Antonio and walked around the Market and ate dinner at Mi Tierra's, where we finally got a pic of the two of us


courtesy of the two of them :)



On Sunday, we went to Boerne with Michael and Susie. I had only passed through Boerne before, and it was really cute! We enjoyed lunch at this yummy little place - the Bear Moon Bakery.... They had the most delicious zucchini soup, I wish I had the recipe!





Then my sweet husband agreed to take a cheesy pic with me....


But only because I agreed to take one with him.



Overall, we had a great time and it was so nice to be away for a long weekend. I certainly enjoyed our time spent together,


and loved that he brought a memory of her.


Thank you so much Michael and Susie for our family weekend getaway ~ we'll go back anytime! Oh yeah, Mike was on the trip too but he was too busy chasing the ladies for me to get a picture of him! ;)





3 comments:

Brooke McWhirter said...

Hey Beth! That trip looks like yall had a blast! I am so glad that I found your blog. It is so great to be able to see what you all are up to. Have a great day!

The Masons said...

We went to Wild Oak Ranch two years ago with the Mason crew and loved it! Isn't it just so much fun and relaxing? I'm so glad you got to get away - you two are just too cute! I loved the funny pictures and the one of Shelbs shoe. Let's get together soon!
Love you,
Ash

Katy said...

Looks like yall had a great time. I love the cheesey pics you took, Geoff would have done the same thing to me. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.