Saturday, July 25, 2009

A shower for the C's

On Saturday Shelby and I went to a party celebrating the engagement of our friends Nick and Courtney. Courtney used to work for me and Nick and I currently work together. Their friends The Nix's hosted and did a fabulous job ~ their house was super cute and the food and drinks were amazing! They even bought misters to go around the edges of the tent they had set up in the backyard to ease the heat. We had a great time celebrating the (almost) Cleveland's and can't wait for their wedding in February!
Us with the happy couple!
The food was so good I took a picture of it! Delicious peach cobbler and homeade ice cream! And just for the record, we shared that plate. :)

1 comment:

Miller to Atnipp said...

hahaha!!! I could have easily eaten that plate myself! I love cobbler!!!