Friday, July 24, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid....

Anybody remember that slogan? Yes?! I know - gross pizza, gross things in the ball pit, a creepy singing mechanical mouse but as a kid who honestly did not like Chuck E Cheese?!? We tagged along with some friends and their kiddos this past Friday night and enjoyed LOTS of skee ball, basketball and football games and thankfully - no pizza! :) By the end of the night, we even had enogh tickets for Maddox to get a nerf football and try some pop rocks for the frist time!:)
All the girls skee-balling
Shelby beat the high score at the football game - impressive!
Maddox trying pop rocks for the first time. He loved them!
And finally....evidence that I BEAT Shelby in the basketball game! This is truly a big feat - I never win and I beat him BOTH times we played! Love you Shel!


Thanks to The Billmans for inviting us ~ we had a great time!

1 comment:

The Masons said...

I think Shelby must have been right at home! I mean, he DID have his 18th birthday party at Discovery Zone :)